imyfraser

Blonde Book Nerd

I have a love of books. Reading and reviewing with a coffee - That's the life.
Consequences - Aleatha Romig I liked it, it wasn't bad but in saying that it wasn't great either. When I first purchased [b:Consequences|12368985|Consequences (Consequences, #1)|Aleatha Romig|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1350233855s/12368985.jpg|17349258] and read the first chapter I couldn't make myself read any longer basically because to me the book looked like it would resemble too much of the Dark Duet Series by C.J Roberts [b:Captive in the Dark|12513614|Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)|C.J. Roberts|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1315343569s/12513614.jpg|17499464] and having liked that series a lot I didn't want to tarnish them in anyway by reading the same kind of book.I gave in having come to a dead end in finding a book I wanted to read, and well, I paid for the book so I may as well read it. Yes Consequences had similarities to The Dark Duet Series In the fact a girl was kidnapped, tortured physically and sexually, also in my opinion without the diagnosis having Stockholm Syndrome ( The whole, falling in love with your captor. ) It also had a lot of differences.Claire had some serious steel balls. I couldn't of lasted as long as she did, or even stand the sight of Tony, but like I said Stockholm Syndrome. The first chance I got, id hightail it out of the bloody country..somehow, don't ask how. I just would.Tony's a narcissistic asshole. There were times you'd think he'd turn over a new leaf, because being in love blah,blah. But no.Even though I truly didn't love the book I will be reading book 2 just to see where the story leads.