imyfraser

Blonde Book Nerd

I have a love of books. Reading and reviewing with a coffee - That's the life.
The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay Never before have I needed such little time to ponder my thoughts of a rating or review."WOW" was all that was needed to be said once I finished...and wow it was.Not only has this deserved the right to sit in my favourites shelf, but for once the ratings from other people actually match the book, it seems we all know a golden gem when we see one and i have faith in humanity once again.It took me a while to start this book. I knew the ratings were great but honestly plenty times before have I been let down and tricked into a book based on the ratings and samples. So yes, I was sceptic.And what a slap in the face this was for me.It.Was.Unbelievably.AwesomeRight from the beginning it starts dragging you in very slowly, then next thing you know you're bound together forced to watch it play out, and you love every minute of it. No way can you skip to the ending, and I finished it within a day!Contrary to what the characters in the book thought of themselves, I thought they were undoubtedly strong. The way they were able to transform themselves and hide from the world. Living in a "Force Field".Such a great closing to a strong and very emotional read.I commend [a:Katja Millay|6466759|Katja Millay|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1346625628p2/6466759.jpg] on such a beautifully written book.